A FASHION BASED REALITY SHOW WHERE PROFESSIONAL COMPETITION CLASHES WITH PERSONAL CONFLICT STARRING FASHION GURU J.ALEXANDER MARTIN.
KING ON 34TH IS SEARCHING FOR THE BEST FASHION DESIGNER!!!
Do you know how to create ready to wear, cutting edge masterpieces?
If so, we encourage you to apply to be a contestant on KING ON 34TH!
KING ON 34TH is a competition based reality show centered around fashion icon and business icon J. Alexander Martin and set in New York City on 34th street.
The show will be built around twelve designers who will work in groups of four to compete in spirited weekly challenges that will lead to dramatic eliminations.
King on 34th Winning Contestant Prize: Launch Your Brand! The winning contestant will be supported in launching their brand and creating their first collection through professional mentoring from J. Alexander Martin.
The runner up contestant will be rewarded with a six month mentorship program directly with J.Alexander Martin and will be welcomed into his company for an amazing “on-the-job” learning experience that will prepare them for their future goals as a designer and entrepreneur.
KING ON 34TH LIVE CASTING WILL BE IN THE FOLLOWING CITIES:
PHILADELPHIA NEW YORK
For all other questions please email email@example.com
Check out the teaser:
Contestant Application Guidelines:
1. You must be 21 years of age or older.
2. You must be a legal resident and permitted to work in the country.
3. You must have a valid passport and be permitted to travel outside the country.
4. Your gross sales as a fashion designer must not have exceeded $100,000 per year.
5. You may not be in the running for or hold any public office and agree to not run for office within one year after the show airs
6. You must agree to medical and psychological testing should you be selected as a semi-finalist
7. You or your immediate family member may not be employed by Sapphire Blue Entertainment, Élan Entertainment.
8. You or any of your acquaintances may not have a personal relationship with Antonne Jones, Michael Gerald or any others associated with the program.
Video Submission Guidelines
1. Videos must be between three and five minutes in length.
2. Videos may be submitted in digital HD format.
3. Introduce yourself and give an overview of your life.
4. Explain your goals, achievements and why you want to be on the show.
5. Tell producers why you think appearing on King on 34th would be crucial to you reaching your goals.
6. Be creative but genuine.
7. Make sure you can be clearly seen and heard on the video.
Portfolio Submission Guidelines
1. Gather your portfolio by getting together three to 10 photos of recent completed designs, images of detail work you’ve done, images of patterns if you use them and images of your sketches. 2. Take two recent photos of yourself, one a head shot and the second a full-length shot. 3. Upload your completed application, video, portfolio, photos and a copy of your ID
For full application and more information please visit : http://kingon34th.com/